After purchasing a HostWebis hosting account, you will receive a welcome email message from us. It will contain our nameservers, and you will need to update your domain nameservers to our nameservers.
If your domain is registered on NameCheap, you should follow this tutorial to update the Nameservers of your Domain to our Nameservers.
1. Open the NameCheap.com website and click on Sign In. It will show you a login form.
2. After a successful login, click on the Domain List option.
3. Under the domain list, You can see a list of your domains. In front of your domain, click on the Manage button.
4. Scroll down to the Nameservers option and select Custom DNS from the dropdown menu.
5. Enter your nameservers in the nameservers field and then click on the Save.
Note: For your current nameservers, you need to check your HostWebis Welcome E-mail. In case you lose it, contact us, and we will be happy to help you. It may take anywhere from 12 to 24 hours for the changes to take effect globally, and remember to clear all caches and reboot your router/internet/wifi if needed.