If you are receiving a disk space usage warning and don't know which folder is using too much space from cPanel, this tutorial will be helpful.
1. Log into your HostWebis cPanel account.
2. In the Files section, click on the Disk Space Usage icon.
3. In the Disk Space Usage area, you can see which folder/directory is using too much space, and you can check the disk usage of MySQL.
How to check Bandwidth Usage?
1. In the Metrics section, click on Bandwidth Icon.
2. Now you can see bandwidth usage of your domain.